5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.5 tire on stock 7.5" wheels?

howsitgoineh

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently running 275/70r18 on my stock ram wheels. Have a 3.5" lift installed.
I'd really like to get some 35x12.5 18s put on it.

My question is, will the 12.5" wide tire fit on my stock wheels? I believe they are 7.5" wide.

I really like the stock wheels and would like to keep them. Might spacers be necessary to get the clearance for full lock?

Last edited:

j4jacks

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently running 275/70r18 on my stock ram wheels. Have a 3.5" lift installed.

My question is, will the 12.5" wide tire fit on my stock wheels? I believe they are 7.5" wide.

I really like the stock wheels and would like to keep them. Might spacers be necessary to get the clearance for full lock?
Yes it will fit and you shouldn't have any issues with the tire/wheel itself.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

with a 12.5 wide u will rub the UCA and will more than likely need to cut and bend back liners to clear

Users who are viewing this thread