5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.1 Uconnect Gremlins

Kkrot2019

Reaction score
So glad I found this thread. Just bought my truck and hooked my phone up through blue tooth to listen to some internet radio. Couldn’t figure out what was going on because Sirius was playing in the background. The only way I was able to stop the issue was play the internet radio through CarPlay. I hope Ram comes up with a fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel Soul

Reaction score
Just checking in, mine does the same thing with an iphone. Usually plays both iphone and sirius channel simultaneously. Usually on startup, but has happened at random times.
The same here. Is happening often lately.
Strange....!! When that *dream* update is coming so can all be fixed like a magic stick lol....

jschultz

Reaction score
I started having the same issue. Mine always plays sports via sirius when I am listening to anything on my phone via bluetooth.

JRD

Reaction score
Just had this happen to me this evening on my way home from work. All was well, stopped to get gas and turned the truck back on Sirius and BT were on simultaneously. Turned the car off and on and the problem did not correct.

between this and the static that will randomly play in the background it’s pretty damn annoying for how expensive these trucks are. I never had either of these issues on my Durango I traded in.

to confirm, there is no actual solution at this time, correct?

goose2

Reaction score
First time this happened to me. Started truck first thing in the morning and no sound at all through the 12.1. Drove 6 miles shut it off waited 30 minutes started back up and poof we have sound again. Don’t know if we were updating software or what the hell but so far it’s back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread