5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.1 Uconnect back/previous button ??

rick_od

Reaction score
I have looked but can't find anything that would be a back/previous button. I was listening to a XM MLB broadcast and accidentally hit one of the buttons behind the steering wheel and the station jumped to something else unrelated. I wanted to go back ASAP (of course it happened in the middle of a game tying play) but had to fart around with a bunch of buttons to find my way back. I was wondering if there was a button i could have hit that would have taken me directly back to where i was? Seems with all the options this radio provides, a 'back/previous' button could come in handy.
Thanks!

PedalMonk

Reaction score
I think the answer is no. You can continue hitting the button on the rear of the steering wheel until you cycle back to what you were listening to or just hit the media on screen button and select SXM again and it will be ont eh last station you were on.

RJS

Reaction score
Try hitting the lower side of the switch on the back left side of the steering wheel. I seem to recall that top and bottom will take you forward and back on channels on the SiriusXM 12" radio in my Laramie. The center button takes you to the next channel preset IIRC. I don't know if you can go back if you hit that.

Users who are viewing this thread