5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12” uc4 map update

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m not the biggest tech guru but I’ve seen people talking in depth about map updates and connect updates. Does anyone have the latest and greatest map update ?? Any help would be greatly appreciated
IMG_8074.jpeg

IMG_8073.png

BlueHemi1500

Reaction score
I’m not the biggest tech guru but I’ve seen people talking in depth about map updates and connect updates. Does anyone have the latest and greatest map update ?? Any help would be greatly appreciated
View attachment 186156

View attachment 186157
Each map update is keyed to a specific truck. For example, I bought one last year my vin was compared to the vin I entered on the website when ordered, when I ran the install program. So you can not update your truck with my update due to being "Vin Locked" which may be the reason no one has answered.

Are they running the sale again now?

For me, I use my navigation all the time as in the mountains the cell phones fail all the time, truck maps work great for me so well worth the money. Note the data is at least 1-2 years old, but it is at least newer than the data in my truck.

BlueHemi1500

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Each map update is keyed to a specific truck. For example, I bought one last year my vin was compared to the vin I entered on the website when ordered, when I ran the install program. So you can not update your truck with my update due to being "Vin Locked" which may be the reason no one has answered.

Are they running the sale again now?

For me, I use my navigation all the time as in the mountains the cell phones fail all the time, truck maps work great for me so well worth the money. Note the data is at least 1-2 years old, but it is at least newer than the data in my truck.

BlueHemi1500
yea it was on sale not sure if it is now. i will continue to use my carplay and use google maps

thank you for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread