5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

112V Power Outlets

glenB

Reaction score
I have a Big Horn Quad w/the Level 2 equipment, purchased just before the New Year. Manufacture date is 5/18

On Rams website it says the Level 2 comes with a 400 Watt Invertor and 112V front and rear plug-ins, mine doesn't have the plug-ins.

So my question is, did they add these items to later 2019 builds or am I missing something? My Moroney doesn't list them so it leaves me questioning ????

Thx

2wd

Reaction score
Yes there is another thread about this I'll see if I can find it.

You are correct in that early Level 2 Big Horns did not have the 112v outlets.

You could try to get compensation of some kind from the dealer due to this item not being offered on early builds, discrepancy with the website, etc. but they can point to the window sticker and say you should have verified what options you were getting on your exact truck.

79 300

Reaction score
Level 2 went from $2200 on early builds to $2400 on later builds to compensate for the added outlets and invertor.

glenB

Reaction score
Thx guys, I figured it was a mid year upgrade. I called Raminfo and they had no answer. I shopped on line first to narrow my choices, I should have paid more attention to the sticker. I noticed the difference between the tow mirrors and the regular folding mirrors right away , but the dealer had no clue and gave me some ****amamy story. It means my truck sat on the lot for about 3 months …..

Users who are viewing this thread