5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10th Anniversary Limited startup

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
For those of you who've taken delivery of your Limited 10th Anniversary trucks, is the startup splash screen showing the 10th Anniversary logo? There are some marketing pics that display it and the Longhorn 10th did it but I've seen a couple YouTube videos that would make it seem like they're not....... I'll be quite disappointed if it doesn't...... 10th Anniversary Splash.jpg

Delmonico87

Reaction score
I’d like to revive this thread and ask to anyone that has a limited 10th anniversary edition if your boot splash screen shows correctly. Does it show the anniversary screen or regular limited? Mine has always shown just a default Limited screen on startup but, finally watched a review on YouTube the other day showing an anniversary splash screen. I wonder if there’s a way for the dealers to fix this as it should show correctly if that’s what we bought and paid for.

Reaction score
All reviews I’ve seen showed the 10th anniversary also. Ben Hardy just reviewed one if you check on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delmonico87

Reaction score
All reviews I’ve seen showed the 10th anniversary also. Ben Hardy just reviewed one if you check on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s the first review I’ve seen that has it show correctly. I have seen several the past couple months and didn’t notice them showing correctly. Either way mine still shows incorrectly and wonder if anyone is in the same boat and have had it corrected somehow.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I saw the Ben Hardy video as well. Have a dealer appointment to correct this defect as well as numerous uConnect follies. I'll let you know how I come out. I've been very disappointed an over 70K pickup hasn't been able to provide this "Easter egg" that quite frankly is the "cake topper" of the 10th Anniversary Edition Limited.

Delmonico87

Reaction score
Just an update on this. Yesterday I was able to play around with AlfaOBD and I actually got it to change to the right boot up screen for the EVIC. Simply put it was just programmed wrong from the factory and they should be able to fix it at the dealer I would think.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Dealer just fixed mine with software update. FOTA supposedly will work now too....they didn't update it to version S21D.5 though...only C

Delmonico87

Reaction score
Dealer just fixed mine with software update. FOTA supposedly will work now too....they didn't update it to version S21D.5 though...only C
At least your dealer got it to update. I took mine into two different times and fought back-and-forth with them because customer care said that it was due an update but they couldn’t get it to do anything. Brought it home from the dealer the second time and the update for version C popped up when I pulled in the driveway. Just a word of advice. I was having problems with CarPlay after the update and none of my connected services still worked. I did a full reset on the radio and now my connected services works from time to time and CarPlay is much more stable.

OldCheyenne

Reaction score
I attached a picture from the You tube video to show your dealer. For anyone else having this problem, please let us know when your truck was built. It may be only an error on early builds. My truck was built early, I bought it in November 2021 and it just displays LIMITED. Dealer was not aware it should have special display.

Attachments

• 10th Anniversary Display.pdf
    195.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 2022 10thLE.png
    2022 10thLE.png
    461 KB · Views: 71

Delmonico87

Reaction score
I attached a picture from the You tube video to show your dealer. For anyone else having this problem, please let us know when your truck was built. It may be only an error on early builds. My truck was built early, I bought it in November 2021 and it just displays LIMITED. Dealer was not aware it should have special display.
I ended up fixing mine myself via AlfaOBD.

GoMango16

Reaction score
My 10th has " Limited " come up on splash screen. Dealer could not figure out how to change it. Is there a step by step procedure to doing it out there?

Last edited:

bucolic

Reaction score
My splash screen just says Limited. Build date of 11-21.

Also, my Uconnect screen is all funky and not working correctly. The phone won't stay connected and lots of delays when changing radio stations and volume amongst other things. GUess it's time to make an appointment at the dealer.

GoMango16

Reaction score

Also, my Uconnect screen is all funky and not working correctly. The phone won't stay connected and lots of delays when changing radio stations and volume amongst other things. GUess it's time to make an appointment at the dealer.
My build date is 1/5 so it must be still happening.

40Mopar

Reaction score
I’d like to revive this thread and ask to anyone that has a limited 10th anniversary edition if your boot splash screen shows correctly. Does it show the anniversary screen or regular limited? Mine has always shown just a default Limited screen on startup but, finally watched a review on YouTube the other day showing an anniversary splash screen. I wonder if there’s a way for the dealers to fix this as it should show correctly if that’s what we bought and paid for.
Hey Delmonico87 - I just took delivery this past Friday and my splash screen works correctly with the 10th anniversary edition screen. Perhaps they can do a reflash for you.

Delmonico87

Reaction score
Hey Delmonico87 - I just took delivery this past Friday and my splash screen works correctly with the 10th anniversary edition screen. Perhaps they can do a reflash for you.
I believe with some of the earlier trucks that they just weren’t flashed correctly. I would also say that this should count as a hit against quality inspection at the factory for not catching anything. You’d think that if they put out a “Limited“ series or edition of any model they would take special care to make sure everything about it functions properly per the package. I ended up flashing it myself with AlfaOBD to be correct.

bucolic

Reaction score
I believe with some of the earlier trucks that they just weren’t flashed correctly. I would also say that this should count as a hit against quality inspection at the factory for not catching anything. You’d think that if they put out a “Limited“ series or edition of any model they would take special care to make sure everything about it functions properly per the package. I ended up flashing it myself with AlfaOBD to be correct.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score

Join the club. My dealer finally corrected the cluster three weeks ago after 3 months of the wrong one. Flashed uConnect only one version newer....took corporate intervention to get the FOTA done to 23.13 (literally came over the air back to back with D.6) Performed a 100% factory reset of EVERYTHING on the radio and its still just as bad as day one. Beautiful truck but uConnect 5 is EXTREMELY disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/