5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10th Anniversary Indigo Sea Salt Interior?

Reaction score
A) how are the cloth inserts?

B) What is the last 6 of your VIN?
For me, the cloth inserts look great. They add to an already impressive look and feel. Look, I had all kind of concerns about how the interior would look. Im not a wealthy person, this truck is a retirement gift to myself and the first time I’ve ever spent this much on something I hadn’t even seen. It goes without saying that everyone’s taste is different, but I can honestly tell you, to my great relief, that I am throughly pleased with this interior and wouldn’t change a thing.
Last 6 numbers are 121938

Reaction score
Just picked mine up Limited yesterday! Patriot Blue exterior with Indigo/sea salt interior. Like a lot of people, I was concerned about the Indigo/sea salt. It's impossible to tell from all the photos how they really look. I think the your photo is the best one I've seen as to how it really is. You won't think "blue" when you see the Indigo. It's a very dark blue that looks great. The Sea Salt is a light gray and goes perfect with the Indigo. Long story short, in my opinion, it looks beautiful!!! Way better than I thought it would. If you were concerned the Indigo would be too blue, don't. If you were concerned the Sea Salt would be too white or cream looking, don't. If you have ordered this color interior relax, you definitely won't be disappointed!
AWESOME! thanks! You're right I was to worried the indigo would look to blue. How long did it take you to get yours from the time you ordered it?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Random question, but is the leather on these trucks covered in a clear vinyl? Trying to layout interior care and I wonder the best way to approach things with a mixture of leather and cloth.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Random question, but is the leather on these trucks covered in a clear vinyl? Trying to layout interior care and I wonder the best way to approach things with a mixture of leather and cloth.

It has some type of clear protectant on it, either vinyl or plastic.
Mild soap and warm water is what's recommended for cleaning

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Right at four months. If memory serves, it was around the 1st of July.
One other point I wanted to mention is that now I've seen it, I wouldn't hesitate to order it regardless of the exterior color. Prior to seeing it I was thinking probably just a blue or white exterior since I was expecting the Indigo to be more true blue.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I need to figure out the part number for that shift selector knob. That thing looks awesome

BNeal

Reaction score
Totally bummed about the cloth inserts. I'm really surprised they did that on such a high-end vehicle.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
One other point I wanted to mention is that now I've seen it, I wouldn't hesitate to order it regardless of the exterior color. Prior to seeing it I was thinking probably just a blue or white exterior since I was expecting the Indigo to be more true blue.

I thought that too but my truck is Black and it looks great.
Delmonico red would look sharp as well

brewdad

Reaction score
For those who ordered the 10th Anniversary package, did it require selection of the eTorque Hemi or the diesel engine?

Reaction score
I ordered mine in white. So that’s good to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread