5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 year

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah man, I still dig mine too. Yesterday I got a couple of rags and wiped all the sawdust and construction debris dust out of mine, and vacuumed all the sawdust and mud chips out of the back off my bed rug. I really like this truck when it's cleaned up. It's a little boat-ish to drive, but it's super comfortable and hauls *** like a truck with a V8 should. And I love the color of mine (Maximum Steel). I almost thought yours was my color. And I dig my truck cap and my hitch cover :D
Dead hitch cover.jpg

Last edited:

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep, ours is now a year and a week old, it’s the wife’s so... I only get to drive it when it needs something or she wants a chauffeur. However, I do have to admit that the $56K (USD) was well spent on this Limited.
I do draw the line here though, just cannot see spending $65-70K (USD) plus. Just don’t earn enough to justify that kinda’ coin on being spent on transportation.

rlc2020

Reaction score
I've recently fallen back in love with my truck after a frustrating first year. Year and 4 months now and I couldn't be happier with it. Ditto on the staring at it when it's clean too

kiapghff

Reaction score
Mine is only a week old and I just gaze at it out my living room window. I keep telling the wife how pretty that truck is, it drives her bat **** crazy. She just said yesterday that I have never loved something more in my life. Maybe true?

Users who are viewing this thread