5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 last tire question !!’

Sarge48

Reaction score
On this 2021 Laramie 1500 if I put a two inch level kit on it and 295/70/18s wil it rub at full lock or not .and if so what size should you guys recommend. I would like the fender well full but not packed. The toyo rt’ s is the tires I like acct good service on previous truck. I looked at toyo website and when Mounted measures out 34.3 tall and 11.8 wide. Will it look to big and Buffy with just a 2inch level? If so what “step “ down in tire would work and yet not look to small ? . Talked to a guy today with a 3 inch ready lift kit with these same tires 295/70/18 on a 2009 Chevy and he said at full lock tires rub his upper control arms but that is an older Chevy.???? As y’all can no doubt tell I’m pretty greenhorn at this so any insights would be appreciated. Btw if any of y’all have this set up and if possible would like to see pics of your set ups thanks

1Zach1

Reaction score
I’ve seen a number of posters here say 295/70r18 will workout a lift or level, so a 2” lift should work easily.

Users who are viewing this thread