5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1-2 inch addtional lift - FOX 2.5 Performance Elite Install

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Hi Y'all.

So I have FOX 2.5 Performance Elite installed front and rear (extended 2-3 inch version in the front).

Installed on factory settings the truck (2019 Rebel) sits nice and level with approx 1/2 rake.

However, I do need a better approach angle/clearance so I would like to lift another 1 or 2 inches all around. Of course at the front this is not a problem as I have the extended travel version / FOX coilovers. The problem is I have no way of lifting the rear.

Shall I purchase new springs for the rear or perhaps a spacer? Anyone done this? If so, any advice on which springs/spacer to buy?

I do offroad hard in the desert so not looking for cheap "looks only" type solution. Gotta be able to take the hits.

fartsonunicorns

Reaction score
Icon rear springs might work for you. 1.5” of lift. Otherwise motofab spacers are built well and give you a couple options

2020 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4
De-badged and chrome delete
Rockford Fosgate P600x4 pushing stock 6 speakers, P1000x1bd pushing two 10” subs

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online