5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1/2” - 1” Spacer Lift

skol

Reaction score
Anyone know of a manufacturer that makes 1/2” - 1” spacer lifts for the 2019 Ram 5th Gen?

Truckin

Reaction score
You are in a similar situation as I am, I want a 1-1.5" front lift (I have ORP) and there is nothing out there I could find...So I am waiting for Bilstein to release their 5100 adjustable height shocks for the 19's-hopefully in the next few months. I had these on my 16' Ram and loved them.

skol

Reaction score
You are in a similar situation as I am, I want a 1-1.5" front lift (I have ORP) and there is nothing out there I could find...So I am waiting for Bilstein to release their 5100 adjustable height shocks for the 19's-hopefully in the next few months. I had these on my 16' Ram and loved them.
[/QUOTE

Nice. I just want something to raise the front up a little more. The Mopar 2” Lift still keeps the factory rake. I like the height of the rear so removing that is out of the question. Hopefully they come out with something. I did see Wulf suspension have a 1/2” spacer. Not sure if that would fit with the Mopar Kit I have.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score

subaru79

Reaction score
Same Here. I just read on the Tsb and Recall page here that there is Service Bulletin for Mopar 2" lift that adds a Spacer to Shock under Spring Seat! My problem is I didn't Buy or have the Dealer install the Lift so not sure if its covered for me?

skol

Reaction score
Same Here. I just read on the Tsb and Recall page here that there is Service Bulletin for Mopar 2" lift that adds a Spacer to Shock under Spring Seat! My problem is I didn't Buy or have the Dealer install the Lift so not sure if its covered for me?
Is there a way to get that spacer shock by itself?

Lawfin

Reaction score

Can you include a link for the Service Bulletin you are speaking of? I searched and could not locate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawfin

Reaction score
Buy the springs from an offroad package truck and they will give you 1" lift up front. Part# 68320249AB

https://www.protuninglab.com/fllk-d...QAkimLMkotMmvh1eHmiVEynKW9kM1gAhoCTa8QAvD_BwE

You could add a 1/2" spacer and still have enough thread to tighten everything back down.

Or you could buy the Daystar kit. It is 2" in the front and 1" in the back so only takes 1" of rake out of the truck.
https://www.suspensionconnection.com/kc09139bk-ram1500-lift.html

I like the Mopar lift on my Big Horn, but would like the truck a little more level. I’m interested in the ORP spring concept PLUS the 1/2” spacer for a total of 1.5” more lift in front over the Mopar 2”. I’m thinking this may stiffen the front up just a little as well which I would like, and should not compromise the new Mopar UCAs. Any drawbacks?

skol

Reaction score
Went to Dealer

Went to Dealer and he Ordered it for me for free - the price was like $106.00
I called the dealer and the guy pretty much told me they dont have anything like that. Do you have a part number or a picture of it?

skol

Reaction score
I like the Mopar lift on my Big Horn, but would like the truck a little more level. I’m interested in the ORP spring concept PLUS the 1/2” spacer for a total of 1.5” more lift in front over the Mopar 2”. I’m thinking this may stiffen the front up just a little as well which I would like, and should not compromise the new Mopar UCAs. Any drawbacks?

Forgive me but I’m definitely not mechanically inclined. What exactly is a ORP spring? When I click on the above link it shows a 1/2 spacer, not a spring. Do you have a link for that ORP spring? 1” is exactly what I want to raise my front end.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score

That setup will give you 3.5” of lift total. 2” from Mopar kit, 1” from off-road package springs, 1/2” from the spacer. This should blow the 3.5” kits from Rough Country and Readylift out of the water as well as any leveling kit as they use solely a combination of spacers.

That being said, 3.5” of lift is too much for the Mopar UCAs. The angle of the ball joint on the Mopar UCAs is the same as stock, it just has a higher range of motion. Look at getting the Readylift UCAs off of Amazon if you go this route. They change the angle of the ball joint resulting in much better angles and more movement for the ball joint before being in a bind. They are a bit pricey, but will prevent issues down the road. I have them on my truck with just a 2” level for peace of mind.

Readylift 67-1500 Upper Control Arms for 1500 Dodge-Ram https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016XE4NVS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mL.PCbMXWATBZ

The link says they are only good for up to 2018s I believe, but many members here have installed them and confirmed they are the same as the 2019s.

Tac747

Reaction score
The 2" ready lift level that uses the top hat spacer will give at the most 1.5" but closer to 1.36. I know this because the ready lift 3.5 that I had installed lifted the truck a total of 3.25"
If you only want 1/2" then try motofab. https://www.motofablifts.com/2006-2019-DODGE-RAM-1500-1-2-LEVELING-LIFT-KIT-p/d1-2-tm.htm
I actually only want 2.5" to 2.75" so as soon as the motofab 1/2" spacers get here I will be removing the ready lift top hats and installing the 1/2" MF's in their place. Sure wish the bilsteins were going to be available before September or October.

subaru79

Reaction score
I called the dealer and the guy pretty much told me they dont have anything like that. Do you have a part number or a picture of it?
part number I have is 6846504AA
Service Bulletin is 02-001-19 - Group 02 Front Suspension

Roddog2220

Reaction score
The 2" ready lift level that uses the top hat spacer will give at the most 1.5" but closer to 1.36. I know this because the ready lift 3.5 that I had installed lifted the truck a total of 3.25"
If you only want 1/2" then try motofab. https://www.motofablifts.com/2006-2019-DODGE-RAM-1500-1-2-LEVELING-LIFT-KIT-p/d1-2-tm.htm
I actually only want 2.5" to 2.75" so as soon as the motofab 1/2" spacers get here I will be removing the ready lift top hats and installing the 1/2" MF's in their place. Sure wish the bilsteins were going to be available before September or October.

i have the ready lift 3.5 inch front level, if i remove the upper or lower spacer will that give me a better rake, i think the front is to tall

Nozzleman

Reaction score
So what did you end up doing to lift your truck. I just decided to raise mine, but only like 1" to 1.5" and am having a hard time finding something for a 4x2.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
for a 1" to 1.5", just get the 5100's from Bilstein and be done.

Users who are viewing this thread