5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1” air suspension /programming change, alignment?

Milkman7768

Reaction score
I just had the dealer change my air suspension settings to 1” over height on my Limited.

Do you think I should have it aligned? Or does anyone thing I am still in the “good range”?

Thanks!

fact mechanic

Reaction score
I just had the dealer change my air suspension settings to 1” over height on my Limited.

Do you think I should have it aligned? Or does anyone thing I am still in the “good range”?

Thanks!
Wait, what? How?

Chavez98

Reaction score
Any information on asking/cost for the dealer to reprogram height?

JustAnotherGuy

Reaction score
Definitely want to find out as well. I've been wanting to piece together the offroad package.

RamLife

Reaction score
Yes I’m curious to see how much they charge.

Milkman7768

Reaction score
It all done. Lift was about 90.00 in labor. I would have to go back and look at the bill.

Alignment is done too. It was pretty far off in normal mode (now one inch higher)

So for those of you riding around in off road 1, around town daily, I would gather you are really stressing the tires. The camber was out quite a ways. Toe was out too.

Steers perfect now.

I love it, should come Factory this way

Attachments

• B621DABC-04DD-46BB-928E-9EB1EEBE5693.jpeg
    B621DABC-04DD-46BB-928E-9EB1EEBE5693.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 6B4B4BFD-9C6E-4DB0-9226-33B01140D4DF.jpeg
    6B4B4BFD-9C6E-4DB0-9226-33B01140D4DF.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 99

Chavez98

Reaction score
It all done. Lift was about 90.00 in labor. I would have to go back and look at the bill.

Alignment is done too. It was pretty far off in normal mode (now one inch higher)

So for those of you riding around in off road 1, around town daily, I would gather you are really stressing the tires. The camber was out quite a ways. Toe was out too.

Steers perfect now.

I love it, should come Factory this way

Was the height adjustment done by reprogramming?

jeffauclair

Reaction score
Was the height adjustment done by reprogramming?
would like to know too! Any one ever mesure from ground to fender? Would be interesting to see the difference between all truck that are ''supposed '' to be setup the same. I had my ASCM replaced under warranty and now my truck is higher than before on normal height. Good thing I notice before getting into my interior condo garage.... I used to get through the door on normal mode, now I have to enter the garage in aero.

jeffauclair

Reaction score
0$ for me as they screwed up setting my truck too high when reprogramming my ASCM. Guess you can ask you service guy if he is willing to give it a try!

Users who are viewing this thread