5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

0% for 84 Months

Granite2WD

Reaction score
Got an email advertising zero percent financing for seven years. I wonder if there is a catch and what rebates you lose by doing this. Could someone refinance at this rate?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200317-145954.png
    Screenshot_20200317-145954.png
    277.9 KB · Views: 106

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Great rebate, hope the prices decline as well. With the virus fears maybe they will.
Take the supposedly coming in 2-3 weeks government money and go buy a truck! :)
Take that virus!

Cravenfan

Reaction score
Got an email advertising zero percent financing for seven years. I wonder if there is a catch and what rebates you lose by doing this. Could someone refinance at this rate?

Ensure they don't pull incentives/discounts away from you with this approach. When I bought, it was either 0%, or incentives, but not both. Just posed in the other thread, if you are in the market, you may be able to demand the moon. Especially toward the end of this month/quarter. :cool:

chrisnack

Reaction score
Be careful if you do that, unless you are keeping your truck for 10 years, if you ever want to trade it in you will be way behind the ball with that long term of a loan.

if you plan on keeping the truck, 0% is free money!

Carcrazy72

Reaction score
After seeing this today, I am FOR SURE going to shop the next two days. Currently have a 2019 Big Horn 1500 but am missing the Cummins in the 2500. Even if I dont tow anymore!

Justbry

Reaction score
After seeing this today, I am FOR SURE going to shop the next two days. Currently have a 2019 Big Horn 1500 but am missing the Cummins in the 2500. Even if I dont tow anymore!
I heard it was only on light duty trucks not heavy duty, so wouldn’t be on the 2500.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Be careful if you do that, unless you are keeping your truck for 10 years, if you ever want to trade it in you will be way behind the ball with that long term of a loan.

if you plan on keeping the truck, 0% is free money!

I did 84 month term when I just bought mine but I also put down $18,800 so I won’t be upside down.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Dealer told me you lose your rebates if you go the 0 percent route. Still might be worth it.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread