5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

🎉Love Your Ride, Love the Lights: Claim Your Free Turn Signal Enhancement Now!

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That has occasionally happened to me. It usually happens on very hot days and when sitting through multiple traffic lights trying to turn. I think it’s the internal guts overheating because it does cool down after a little bit of time and they work normally again.

LASFIT

Reaction score
Little trouble yesterday, started getting hyperflash and fault code on left turn signal. Happened 3-4 times. Today ok for now. What do you think? I can try pulling them and putting dielectric grease on the connector but I'm having no problem with the amber lights on DRL, just when I'm using it as a turn signal.
I am very sorry to hear about the issue you encountered yesterday. This is also the first time we have received feedback about installing T3-7443D-CK LED lights on a 2019+ Ram.
I greatly appreciate you promptly bringing this issue to my attention. Your feedback is very meaningful and valuable to us. Please don't worry; we offer 45 days free return and 1 year hassle-free warranty. We will contact you shortly to help resolve this issue.

stevj

Reaction score
On a clear day, I can see Seattle from my house.
Well, my 2019 is all LED already and I know this is a RAM forum, but I'll admit to owning a 2024 Ford Maverick that came stock with incandescent turn signals front and rear.
Don't hate me, I just needed a small truck, too.

Steve

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Well, my 2019 is all LED already and I know this is a RAM forum, but I'll admit to owning a 2024 Ford Maverick that came stock with incandescent turn signals front and rear.
Don't hate me, I just needed a small truck, too.

Steve
what does this have to do with the topic?

LASFIT

Reaction score
Not a thing.
Looks like I responded correctly, just to the wrong thread. OOPS.

Steve
Hello Steve, Thank you for leaving a comment.
Could you let me know the trim of your Maverick? Is it XL, XLT, or Lariat?
As for your 2024 Ford Maverick, we have T3-4257D LED front turn signals available.
If you have a 2024 Maverick XL or XLT, we also have suitable T3-4257R LED lights for your rear turn signals/brake/tail lights.
I hope the above recommendations help you find the correct LED lights to upgrade your vehicle lighting.

By the way, we have an official forum dedicated to the Maverick. If you want to learn more about how Lasfit LED lights perform on the Maverick, you can join that forum to get more insights from other users.

Users who are viewing this thread