5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

🎉Love Your Ride, Love the Lights: Claim Your Free Turn Signal Enhancement Now!

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
🚗Navigating through the bustling city streets, it alerts pedestrians and nearby vehicles of your turns or lane changes;
✨Driving through the pitch-black night, it ensures your safety during nocturnal journeys;
🚩From illuminating your entries and exits on roundabouts to warning during roadside parking or starting, you rely on it.
🤗It's your turn signal!

🔥In 2024, Lasfit unveiled the all-new T3 series LED bulbs, the Best Can-Bus Decoding Solution for turn signals! Many customers have already tried and installed this new brand LED lights, with fantastic feedback!
More advantages await for your exploration!

📢We're currently running a limited-time promotion, where we'll randomly select 2 lucky viewers who comment below this post to try out these LED lights for free!

With the following formats, you will get the chance to win the big:
1. Share some pictures of your beloved car, along with your comments + MMY(Make/Model-Year) information.
2. Please ensure your OEM turn signals are halogen.
3. The promotion runs from May 8th to May 15th.

👉It's no longer just an ordinary Ram; it's now equipped with a fresh upgrade!
🔥Don't just feel the excitement, take action. Share your love for your Ram in the comments section now!

Jedi9

Reaction score
In a blatant suck up attempt, here's my 2021 Bighorn with OEM halogen everything (except bumpers and grill). Feeling the Love to convert my headlamps with the Lasfits and supplement them with a set of turns!
ram1.jpg ram5.jpg

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
In a blatant suck up attempt, here's my 2021 Bighorn with OEM halogen everything (except bumpers and grill). Feeling the Love to convert my headlamps with the Lasfits and supplement them with a set of turns!
View attachment 182874 View attachment 182875

Thank you for leaving a comment and for your interest in joining this program!😀
Your 2021 Bighorn looks great in the photos! I noticed there are some amber lights on the grill. Are those also modifications you've added? Also, it seems like there are some light bars or similar on your bumper, which looks really cool!🤩

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm game. 2021 Bighorn, all stock halogen except floods and interior dome lights. View attachment 182876
Thank you so much for being involved!😄
How are those interior dome lights working out for you? Did you switch to LEDs because the halogen bulbs went out, or were you looking to enhance the interior illumination?

Reaction score
Thank you so much for being involved!😄
How are those interior dome lights working out for you? Did you switch to LEDs because the halogen bulbs went out, or were you looking to enhance the interior illumination?
The LED dome lights are a HUGE improvement over the halogen lights. The illumination is much better, which is what I was looking for. I still need to replace the footwell lights to complete the job. (y)

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
The LED dome lights are a HUGE improvement over the halogen lights. The illumination is much better, which is what I was looking for. I still need to replace the footwell lights to complete the job. (y)
Wow, we are excited to hear that you are satisfied with those LED dome lights!😀
We hope you enjoy the difference brought by the LED lights.🤗
We do have compatible L-T10 LED bulbs for 2021 Ram 1500 footwell lights, if you have any problems with Lasfit LED lights, feel free to contact us!

Gren71

Reaction score
2023 Ram 1500 Bighorn w/halogen lights all over

Have lasfit LEDs just haven’t put them in yet. IMG_3685.jpeg

Jedi9

Reaction score
Thank you for leaving a comment and for your interest in joining this program!😀
Your 2021 Bighorn looks great in the photos! I noticed there are some amber lights on the grill. Are those also modifications you've added? Also, it seems like there are some light bars or similar on your bumper, which looks really cool!🤩
Yes it is an aftermarket grill and bumper, thanks. It does seem to collect dirt and mud fairly often though, so I keep a subscription to the car wash.

LASFIT

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Good times always seem to fly by, and this flash mob activity has now come to end. We extend heartfelt thanks to all the Ram owners for their enthusiastic participation. We genuinely feel your passion and love for your Ram!🤩
📢We are excited to announce that @Jedi9, and @bigdodge are the lucky participants in our flash mob event! Please check your private messages promptly. We will provide you with a pair of free T3 LED bulbs within 1-2 business days!
😀We would like to express our gratitude for all participation in this promotion by offering an exclusive 20% forum-only discount. We hope this helps you improve your vehicle's lighting, especially the turn signals, and enhance your driving experience!
20% OFF Forum-Only Discount to upgrade your turn signals/brake/tail lights: FMT320
👉Limited Time: 5/19-5/26
👉Specific Use: T3 front&rear turn signals/brake/tail lights
In the future, we will also plan more forum promotions. Stay tuned to get the latest updates and information!🔥

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online