5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“Vehicle data not currently available”

ClancyO

Reaction score
My first Ram didn’t have uconnect, so I was curious to see what it offered. The apps a little chunky, still looks like a number of requirements still haven’t made it to the production version, but ok, this stuff takes time. (Except this is used across FCA’s product so with millions of users they might Want to prioritize the CICD pipeline.) Anyway, each time I attempt to get vehicle data it fails. It fails from mopar.com too. I opened a chat session. (Multiple peeves/failures with chat client too, but I’ll skip that). Agent tells me that the data I’m looking for is only available after 30 days. Apparently it not real-time data, it’s a report and I won’t see it until 30 days from now. So I can lock and unlock real-time, see WHERE the truck is, but whatever data I should be able to see here is static. That might be acceptable for version 1.0.0.0 but surely there’s a better way...

What I know so far is I’m not paying $250+ a year if all it does is lock/unlock and start..

aside from lock/unlock & start, has anyone found this app useful?

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No the Guardian app is garbage. Don't have it on my truck, but I had it on my Charger. Only started my car about 50% of the time, was super slow to respond, and the rest of the functionality I found useless. Definitely not worth paying for.

Users who are viewing this thread