5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“In and out” sales process?

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The disturbing thing is that he actually knew the names of those people and what to search for! :ROFLMAO:
😄 well, it is a star filled movie although it is not very good. Bill McKinney and Ned Beatey are both well known actors. The banjo music from the movie is iconic to any backwoods redneck reference. So yea, it's not difficult.

BNeal

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Since this is the first time I've leased a vehicle, I've been searching online to familiarize myself with the process. All I've been seeing are articles saying I need to bring it back to the same dealership where I got my lease from. Don't you still need a safety inspection by a shop? Can you share some info on what actual process entails?
Sorry for highjacking this thread, but the question was asked...

So, just complete the lease buyout with GM finance - it was a breeze! I called GM, they pointed me to some documents I needed to fill out, called my credit union, they cut a check to GM finance, deal is done and title is on its way to me. Not sure how other companies work, but this one was painless - NO DEALER BULLS**T to contend with! Purchased a $32k vehicle for $21k - now that's a good day at the race track!

Users who are viewing this thread