5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘22 Ram Limited key FOB thinks it’s not in the truck

m.hamner

Reaction score
Truck constantly but intermittently beeps three times at me whenever a car door is open and displays “key fob has left the vehicle”. The key fob is clearly in the vehicle every time. Been happening for a few months.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_7778.jpeg
    IMG_7778.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 6

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Truck constantly but intermittently beeps three times at me whenever a car door is open and displays “key fob has left the vehicle”. The key fob is clearly in the vehicle every time. Been happening for a few months.

Any ideas?
Do you shut the door or leave it open? Do you as the driver stay inside or other doors open?

m.hamner

Reaction score
Do you shut the door or leave it open? Do you as the driver stay inside or other doors open?
Happens in both scenarios, intermittently. I can leave the truck with the door open or leave the truck with door closed, and it will beep at me if the truck is on. In each scenario, the key fob is inside the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread