5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acogs91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings, I would be interested in ordering a set of Qty. 4 bumper plugs in Granite Crystal Metallic as well.
    Can I order 4 plugs in patriot blue?
    Acogs91
    Acogs91
    I have them in stock. Please send me a pm and I’ll provide you with order instructions
    Swingbaz
    Swingbaz
    I found you on eBay and already placed my order. Thanks for getting back to me.
    Acogs91
    Acogs91
    Yes you did! Haha. Thanks for the order!
    Can I order four plugs to ship to Canada?
    Acogs91
    Acogs91
    I have them in stock. Please send me a pm and I’ll provide you with order instructions
    Are you still doing the color matched bumper plugs? Depending on price I'm interested, just ordered a 2022 Laramie 1500 in Hydro Blue Pearl and the bumper holes are something I've noticed on the few 2021's I've seen on the lots and I'm assuming they aren't going away for the 2022's. I'm in Calgary Alberta Canada (Postal code is T2J6G3)
    Looking for a set in Black if still available. Let me know how to pay and shipping to Gatineau, PQ , Canada. Thanks.
    Hello looking for front bumper hole plugs, need them in black.

Thank you
    1awesomelaw
    1awesomelaw
    what are you plugging up the sensors? how about leave the sensors in place and get new sensors and just wire to the new sensors if you are moving them. Just a suggestion.
    Can you please let me know the best way to order a set of the bumper plugs for my 2021 billet silver metalic clear coat, thanks much,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…