5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, I just picked up a truck at Koons on Friday. Same as you I tried to get answers before I drove the 4 1/2 hrs but couldn't get any. I arrived at 8.45am for a 9am apt, didnt get out of there till noon. Wasn't an awful experience but could have been more streamlined. I had a trade-in which added some time.
    Eddie
    Eddie
    Be careful with the finance lady as she tries to add on lots of upsell warranties almost making out that you don't have the option to decline. I declined all add on as if needed they can be bought much cheaper from Zeigler. They would not give me the finance rate until I was in the finance office, the Chrysler Capital rate was 9% with excellent credit,
    Eddie
    Eddie
    I had researched before going there that there was a 0% for 36 months offer, this is what i opted for. This causes you to loose out on $1000 rebate. Overall I got the truck that I wanted for a few grand cheaper than my local dealers would do. If you are going to finance I would recommend using your own bank.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…