5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, mine would be a purchase, not a trade out. I'll make you a good deal. Not sure what shipping would be, but I saved all the wrapping from my new wheels to ship my 18's safely. I'll be posting in the Forum Ad's when the truck arrives if you aren't interested. Thanks.
    Ha, someone beat me to it. I'm a little closer, western Virginia. My Big Horn is due any day now. I have already purchased 20" Helo wheels, so I will be taking off my stock 18's with about 150 miles on them. Will be bolt up ready with lug nuts and tire sensors included. If you like, I'll even add a coat of Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour ceramic coating, as I am applying to my new wheels now, and will have some left over.
    I have a 2019 Ram with the 18" and want to go bigger. If your looking to to trade out I will consider. Where are you located, I'm in upstate NY Syracuse area.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…