5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Vibration

Breezy83

Reaction score
Thanks for all the reply's. Bringing it back to the dealer on monday, they need to figure this out...Stay tuned.
Sooooo after bringing the truck back to the dealer for the third time, and them balancing the tires and allegedly doing a road force balance, I still felt the vibration and ended up bringing the truck to a local shop. I told the shop that I had vibration issues at varying speeds, and they diagnosed that all tires were out of balance and that I had 2 bent wheels. So much for the quality of a Certified Pre Owned Ram Truck from this dealership!

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sooooo after bringing the truck back to the dealer for the third time, and them balancing the tires and allegedly doing a road force balance, I still felt the vibration and ended up bringing the truck to a local shop. I told the shop that I had vibration issues at varying speeds, and they diagnosed that all tires were out of balance and that I had 2 bent wheels. So much for the quality of a Certified Pre Owned Ram Truck from this dealership!
Dang. I ended up pulling my Nittos off and putting some Hankook Dynapro AT2s on. My vibration issue has significantly gone away almost to where I don't feel any at all now. I'm confident my issue was my tires.

Users who are viewing this thread