5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Asahdev17

Reaction score
Put in quad tips looks pretty sick. Got some red tow hooks for the front and it looks very good matches my caliper red and my brand new red seats.

Attachments

• IMG_9343.jpeg
    IMG_9343.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_9356.jpeg
    IMG_9356.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_9311.jpeg
    IMG_9311.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 121

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got some custom badges made for the truck they turned out really well super happy with the detail in the center tailgate badge, deleted the RAM door decals, and custom dash emblem.
Looks awesome man! 😍👍🏻 But what does Thele Gend mean? 🤣. Just kidding. My 4th Gen was named BlackHawk for a brief while. Then it was pointed out to me that when you say BlackHawk really fast, it sounds like something else🤔.

Well done. I like the details and personal touch!

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks awesome man! 😍👍🏻 But what does Thele Gend mean? 🤣. Just kidding. My 4th Gen was named BlackHawk for a brief while. Then it was pointed out to me that when you say BlackHawk really fast, it sounds like something else🤔.

Well done. I like the details and personal touch!
Thank you I appreciate it! It was a lot of fun for sure.

ERayAustin

Reaction score
I'm a big Fan of the ROVE line of cameras and have ordered a few over the years. For myself, and for family members, and I have a problem and need help. I'm hoping someone can assist.

I own a 2024 RAM 1500 Laramie, and have installed the ROVE R3 Camera system, however, I was NOT able to locate the "two Fuses" needed from the under-dash Fuse Box to operate this R3 Camera 24/7. I need it to stay-on when I am "not" in the truck...i.e., parked and someone hits my truck, and it turns on and makes videos. You get the picture.

I am currently "Piggy backed" to Fuse F33 for power but I still am not satisfied I have it installed correctly. SEE the attached picture.

I've asked a Mechanic from the Dealership to take a photo of the pages from his Mechanics Manual, or even the Fuse Number, showing me the correct Hot & Ground Fuses from this Fuse Box but he would not. SO, can someone else send me a Photo or the Fuse Numbers I need? Please.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• R-_19.jpg
    R-_19.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 35

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm a big Fan of the ROVE line of cameras and have ordered a few over the years. For myself, and for family members, and I have a problem and need help. I'm hoping someone can assist.

I own a 2024 RAM 1500 Laramie, and have installed the ROVE R3 Camera system, however, I was NOT able to locate the "two Fuses" needed from the under-dash Fuse Box to operate this R3 Camera 24/7. I need it to stay-on when I am "not" in the truck...i.e., parked and someone hits my truck, and it turns on and makes videos. You get the picture.

I am currently "Piggy backed" to Fuse F33 for power but I still am not satisfied I have it installed correctly. SEE the attached picture.

I've asked a Mechanic from the Dealership to take a photo of the pages from his Mechanics Manual, or even the Fuse Number, showing me the correct Hot & Ground Fuses from this Fuse Box but he would not. SO, can someone else send me a Photo or the Fuse Numbers I need? Please.

Thanks in advance.

F44 is the fuse that runs cig lighter on the dashboard. You can piggy back to that one.

That fuse can either be placed to the right or to the left in its slot. I THINK if you put it to the left its stays on, and if you put it to the right it, it shuts off with the engine.

If I got it mixed up then it's the other way around.

Kulreign50

Reaction score
Bora spacers on stocks today and cleaned the undercarriage
That’s one super clean undercarriage. I live in the Midwest and yesterday I had tires installed, despite washing the truck 1 or 2x per week , I see surface rust everywhere. Nothing too bad, but I wish I could keep that underside as new looking as yours.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s one super clean undercarriage. I live in the Midwest and yesterday I had tires installed, despite washing the truck 1 or 2x per week , I see surface rust everywhere. Nothing too bad, but I wish I could keep that underside as new looking as yours.
Get it undercoated to help prevent rusting.

Just had mine done a few weeks ago

jamie.howlett

Reaction score
How difficult was that install? And did you go Mopar ? I have seem one on Amazon and I’m debating on buying.
Install was easy, PB Blaster and swivel bit for the impact gun made it much easier. I work slow, but was done and cleaned up in 30 minutes. I did not buy the Mopar step. I got the Oner one off amazon for $99.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LOL i have no need to lie sir. ill post a pick of the dash i sent to my friend to rub it in he's getting 14 with a regular cab short bed 2013. i know this can be faked but i promise you it's true. I-85 north heading to greensboro nc.
Put in 91 octane 100% gasoline, $4.42/gallon, approximately 10+ gallons with 89 octane in the tank. Did it to satisfy some curiosity, no access to 100% gasoline in my local. Ran from Schenectady to southern end of NYC (NY Thruway, NJ TPK, NJ Rt 17 + others) doing speed limit for the most part, some passing at higher speeds, majority highway, minimal congestion, outside temp in the low 60s. MPG stated 25.7, been driving locally today and went to 25.3 last I looked. Have not filled up so so I don't know hand calculation. Initial mpg was reading 26+. Don't believe there was a tail wind as mpg going to Schenectady was pretty good. Previous best was 24+ mpg, straight and flat I95.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When your wife complains of a sound at the right front wheel for 3 weeks....you hear it but think it is just some dirt caught somewhere.

You finally decide you've had enough and pop the wheel off to clean it all out and find this.....

1000040915.jpg

Babygirl commutes to the office 145km one way two days a week. My stomach knotted when I saw what she has driving with all this time.
1000040918.jpg

1000040919.jpg

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When your wife complains of a sound at the right front wheel for 3 weeks....you hear it but think it is just some dirt caught somewhere.

You finally decide you've had enough and pop the wheel off to clean it all out and find this.....

View attachment 179289

Babygirl commutes to the office 145km one way two days a week. My stomach knotted when I saw what she has driving with all this time.
View attachment 179290

View attachment 179291

Yikes. At least the wheel held it in place…….kinda. Did the pin shear off or is it completely missing?

Users who are viewing this thread