5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Tungsten Questions

dajogejr

Reaction score
I mean it's out of our control anyways.
Wouldn't be the first time Chrysler goes bankrupt.
True that.
At least they don’t have their head down completely as it pertains to EVs..but that’s a whole other conversation.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
3 things would keep me from the Tungsten or Limited. The air suspension, Ram Boxes, and the power side steps.
They should not be forcing the boxes on every truck. I wonder what the actual take rate was on them.
you can get a limited with the 6 foot 4 bed and no ramboxes. they were a deal killer for me too until I realized this. no long bed option for the tungsten though i dont think.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I'm not opposed to most of the standard things on the Limited except for the extra passenger screen. Otherwise the option choice is pretty good.
my wife is kind of looking forward to the pass. screen on our longer trips. me I could care less like you. but she is 51%. LOL

pensfan

Reaction score
you can get a limited with the 6 foot 4 bed and no ramboxes. they were a deal killer for me too until I realized this. no long bed option for the tungsten though i dont think.
I couldn't close my garage door with the 6'4" bed.

pensfan

Reaction score
The Ramboxes take away normal usable bed space for small item storage. This is not something that should be made standard.
Sounds to me like they made a deal with the supplier to take a lot of boxes so they get a cheaper price, and then charge the buyer for something they don't want.

Arth

Reaction score
The Ramboxes take away normal usable bed space for small item storage. This is not something that should be made standard.
Sounds to me like they made a deal with the supplier to take a lot of boxes so they get a cheaper price, and then charge the buyer for something they don't want.
Sometimes I think they did it on purpose to limit the amount of Tungstens on the road.

They have to know that a fair amount of the customer base wouldnt want certain features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online