5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Builder is UP!

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, that would be a no-go for me as well and it looks like they are standard on all models above the Laramie. Looks like all models above the Laramie trim also come standard with the HO motor which is another no-go for me.
I didn't notice that about Rambox until now. However, you can get Limited and Longhorn with the 6'4" bed, which only comes without Rambox.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I really want the Tungsten and even think I can get used to the light interior, but the more I look at all the chrome on the exterior, I don't think I can do it. My last 3 trucks have been night editions. I really don't want to give up the carbon fiber interior accents or Klipsch audio though. Problems, problems, problems.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No, it's corporate greed.
Pricing was going up before the strike happened

Yet more nonsense. A 2023 Stellantis profit margin 12.8% doesn't support an accusation of greed. Since the beginning of 2021 we have experienced a total inflation rate around 20%. They had to increase prices to avoid another bankruptcy; not out of greed. Now at the end of 2023 they felt the need appease UAW demands which resulted in nearly a 30% increase in the cost of labor. Off course 2025 model trucks will be significantly higher. The millions of owners of the company demand they at least contribute something to their 401K or retirement plan and stay out of bankruptcy.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I did the same with my (loaded) ‘19 Longhorn, but it was “only” $15-16K more for a ‘25.

Of course, if I load up a Tungsten, I’d be more than $20K over the old sticker.
Yep. Part of that disparity between our prices is that you have the hemi and ORG, while I didn't.

Identically optioned Longhorns, with the exception of the engine:
2019 MSRP: $66,540
2025 MSRP: $85,370

And for craps and laughs, a Tungsten optioned out the way I'd order it: $93,640.

There's a bit more content standard in the '25 Longhorn vs the '19, option for option, but both the '25 Longhorn and the Tungsten are a very steep increase over what I paid in the summer of '18. While I can afford either the Longhorn or Tungsten, it's still a hard sell just based on the steep price disparity. I like the Tungsten (and will give a hard look at the Tungsten Ramcharger), but are the new features and updates *really* worth nearly $30k more than my '19 Longhorn?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Out of curiosity started to build a Laramie similar to what I currently have with a couple additions.. can’t believe the MSRP lol. Guess Its time to give the ol girl a wash and maybe spray wax lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Part of that disparity between our prices is that you have the hemi and ORG, while I didn't.

Identically optioned Longhorns, with the exception of the engine:
2019 MSRP: $66,540
2025 MSRP: $85,370

And for craps and laughs, a Tungsten optioned out the way I'd order it: $93,640.

There's a bit more content standard in the '25 Longhorn vs the '19, option for option, but both the '25 Longhorn and the Tungsten are a very steep increase over what I paid in the summer of '18. While I can afford either the Longhorn or Tungsten, it's still a hard sell just based on the steep price disparity. I like the Tungsten (and will give a hard look at the Tungsten Ramcharger), but are the new features and updates *really* worth nearly $30k more than my '19 Longhorn?
The Ramcharger is the only powertrain that’s getting my attention at the moment. My ‘19 stills smells new…

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lots of glitches, can't get it to select the night package on the big horn and Laramie night is finicky. Also tried adding the off road group and it does not work.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting that there is no official ram revolution or ram ramcharger pricing.

Just want a bighorn ram rev with ram boxes…but just judging on pricing for the same i6 engine… it’s gonna be easy over $60k to START.

Not a good way to jump into the ev segment especially since they are like 3 years behind ford and they are already going into the second gen ford lighting. Pretty much whoever is cheaper, that’s there I’m going.

Would love to know where stellantis is getting their metric data from…because all they need to do is look at the new car reports, and inventory is extremely high…even with incentives.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Just want a bighorn ram rev with ram boxes…but just judging on pricing for the same i6 engine… it’s gonna be easy over $60k to START.

Not a good way to jump into the ev segment especially since they are like 3 years behind ford and they are already going into the second gen ford lighting. Pretty much whoever is cheaper, that’s there I’m going.

Would love to know where stellantis is getting their metric data from…because all they need to do is look at the new car reports, and inventory is extremely high…even with incentives.

According to the Ram website, REV goes on sale Q4 this year, and Ramcharger next year. So it'll be a while before you see pricing on them.

Meanwhile, the 2025 ICE Rams are already available for order, being built, and destined for dealers' lots.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think that THIS model year is the price problem. That ship sailed. This is right from the code guides, if someone has data that shows otherwise I'd be interested to see it.
For this I used just a 4x4 Laramie 1500 5'7" bed, with the HEMI Etorque (and then of course hurricane for 2025).

MYCode Guide DateBase MSRPEngineDestinationTotal
2019​
3/6/2018​
$45,695​
$1,995​
$1,695​
$49,385​
2020​
6/20/2019​
$46,240​
$2,645​
$1,695​
$50,580​
2021​
7/2/2020​
$47,530​
$1,995​
$1,695​
$51,220​
2022​
6/16/2021​
$49,300​
$2,295​
$1,695​
$53,290​
2023​
8/2/2022​
$55,485​
$2,995​
$1,995​
$60,475​
2024​
6/9/2023​
$56,985​
$3,045​
$1,995​
$62,025​
2025​
12/12/2023​
$63,880​
$0​
$1,995​
$65,875​

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

Based on anything I've read/seen (which is all the same stuff you guys have, nothing final yet) I don't expect there to be different trim levels WITHIN the REV. Maybe level 1 vs 2 packages etc but I don't think the idea was ever to have a REV/BIGHORN, REV/LARAMIE, REV/LIMITED in that fashion.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I managed to the the interior of the Laramie to load. The Sea Salt/Bison Brown reminds me of my 2019 Laramie.

I'm completely window shopping; I don't plan on buying a new truck for years. But when the time comes, I really, really, really don't want an all black interior. I love my 2021 Longhorn interior, but neither this Laramie nor the new Longhorn really do it for me.

The new interiors I like the best are probably the Tungsten and the Rebel in red and black, but as a Gator, I'd never admit that.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 8.07.11 PM.png

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
The Ramcharger is the only powertrain that’s getting my attention at the moment. My ‘19 stills smells new…
Yeah, if I come back to Ram, it'll only be for the Ramcharger. Switched from my Longhorn to a PHEV SUV and PHEV is the only way forward for me right now, regardless of what type of vehicle I end up getting next year.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I managed to the the interior of the Laramie to load. The Sea Salt/Bison Brown reminds me of my 2019 Laramie.

I'm completely window shopping; I don't plan on buying a new truck for years. But when the time comes, I really, really, really don't want an all black interior. I love my 2021 Longhorn interior, but neither this Laramie nor the new Longhorn really do it for me.

The new interiors I like the best are probably the Tungsten and the Rebel in red and black, but as a Gator, I'd never admit that.

View attachment 177571

Ewwww lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dcchris311

Reaction score
Silo I saw that you can build a Limited with the Night Package and also add the Off Road Group. Is that correct? What do you lose from the Night Package when the ORG is selected? The image doesn't populate when I select both options.

U

User_3336

View attachment 177571
That looks familiar! I just seen a 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST with that almost SAME interior. Actually, it looked kinda nice. Different for sure. But I can't remember the specific wording for the package.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score

View attachment 177571
agree yuck! 🤮

PT1911

Reaction score

I know it is not official, but when I was at the dealer last week I was told they just got word to expect the Ramcharger to be 9% over the comparable trim level gas engine.

Users who are viewing this thread