5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Fuel Mavericks 20x9 +1 offset Wildpeak AT 275/60

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Laramie with factory flares. I just put 18 inch Fuel Rebel 6 on with 275/65-18 Toyo ATIII this weekend. The wheels are -12 and they come out perfect! I have been playing around on Custom Offset's website for months and pulled the trigger. View attachment 176101 View attachment 176102
Looks great! How was your buying experience with customs?

Did you opt to get the tpms, hub rings and lug nuts from them?

Fcso227

Reaction score
Looks great! How was your buying experience with customs?

Did you opt to get the tpms, hub rings and lug nuts from them?
The buying experience was just normal really. The wheels came from different areas across the country based on who had them in stock i guess. I got one wheel on Tuesday, the second on Wednesday, and the last two on Thursday. Weird. I thought Custom Offset carried them in stock. I guess not? It wasn't bad though.
I did not do TPMS from them. I bought OE from ebay. $40 for 4. I did do the lug nuts, but did not do hub rings.
I had Perfection Tire do the work. They couldn't get the TPMS's to work for some reason, so I had to reuse the one's from my stock rims. Just needed new valve stems.
After all said and done, the look with -12 offset is perfect and they balanced really good.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The buying experience was just normal really. The wheels came from different areas across the country based on who had them in stock i guess. I got one wheel on Tuesday, the second on Wednesday, and the last two on Thursday. Weird. I thought Custom Offset carried them in stock. I guess not? It wasn't bad though.
I did not do TPMS from them. I bought OE from ebay. $40 for 4. I did do the lug nuts, but did not do hub rings.
I had Perfection Tire do the work. They couldn't get the TPMS's to work for some reason, so I had to reuse the one's from my stock rims. Just needed new valve stems.
After all said and done, the look with -12 offset is perfect and they balanced really good.
thank you for the info the setup looks great

Users who are viewing this thread