5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on a 2025 Ram 1500 Order

ThatAirRideThough

Reaction score
I noticed in the Tungsten order sheet, it mentions chrome in several places (side mirrors, badges, headlamp and tail lamp bezels). Do you all think that's a typo? All the 2025 promotional videos and pictures show the Tungsten having more of a gunmetal finish on the trimmings.

I noticed the bulk of the other models show the same chrome bezels in the order sheet as the Tungsten, which makes me think it's typo because the official promos for the Tungsten explicitly mention differentiated bezels.

I'm really hoping it's not chrome. The other models at least offer the Night Edition package, but the Tungsten doesn't.

Thanks!
Someone, likely connected to FCA, posted this pic anonymously in a RAM Facebook group that they had a pre-production Tungsten the other day. First thing that caught my eye was all the chrome. @Anu2g

Attachments

• 415214329_668736112086934_5106928694524773345_n.jpg
    415214329_668736112086934_5106928694524773345_n.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 147

Anu2g

Reaction score
Someone, likely connected to FCA, posted this pic anonymously in a RAM Facebook group that they had a pre-production Tungsten the other day. First thing that caught my eye was all the chrome. @Anu2g
Ahh; thanks for sharing this; very helpful. I suppose I could have that vinyl wrapped. Do you mind sharing a link to that FB group?

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture, it appears to be a brushed aluminum look as apposed to chrome at least on the front end. Want to see a big horn and Laramie sport front end.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture, it appears to be a brushed aluminum look as apposed to chrome at least on the front end. Want to see a big horn and Laramie sport front end.

That truck is pretty dirty, I bet that's just Michigan road salt making that chrome look brushed.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would imagine there is a Chrome package that is optional. For some folks it ain’t luxury of it ain’t chromed.

ChrisID

Reaction score
Looks like the 3.92 is only avail on SO engines and not HO engines? Anyone see different?
Thx

MoparMantis

Reaction score
I need the 40/20/40 front seat. I want the HO engine. Looks like the HO is available on Tungsten, Limited, and Longhorn. Also looks like the 40/20/40 is not available on those. Is that correct? Am I out of luck for the HO?

bravo1

Reaction score
I need the 40/20/40 front seat. I want the HO engine. Looks like the HO is available on Tungsten, Limited, and Longhorn. Also looks like the 40/20/40 is not available on those. Is that correct? Am I out of luck for the HO?
It looks like the Tradesman Warlock or Tradesman Night addition will have a bench seat.But it looks like BigHorn/LoneStar will not.But hey they finally are allowing multifunction tailgate as a option on those trim level’s.

Earl1z19

Reaction score
Am reading correctly that you can get the bison brown or seasalt in the Larimie this year?
1704381470211.png

ChrisID

Reaction score
That's not true. The Tungsten shows 3.92 gears as standard equipment.
Your right. I found it. And is optional on the Longhorn and Limited. Thx.
Going to be interesting how the HO engine runs with 3.2 vs 3.9? ieee... in boost or not at say 75mph.
I have both gear sets, and my 3.9 runs at 75 way better without downshift on hills. My 3.2 downshifts on every hill 1-2. no biggie, just an observation

ThatAirRideThough

Reaction score
Your right. I found it. And is optional on the Longhorn and Limited. Thx.
Going to be interesting how the HO engine runs with 3.2 vs 3.9? ieee... in boost or not at say 75mph.
I have both gear sets, and my 3.9 runs at 75 way better without downshift on hills. My 3.2 downshifts on every hill 1-2. no biggie, just an observation
I thought the HO motors in the Limited, Longhorn and Tungsten only came with 3.92s. I’ll have to go back and study the info. Thanks for posting that!

bravo1

Reaction score
Here is part of the build guide for the 2025 Tradesman.They have not loaded the whole ordering guide yet….Warlock package has yet to be loaded for ordering.I also think a bucket seat option might be in the works as well.No HO option as well for Tradesman…This would have been a really good package and been a heck of a work truck.With Warlock and Trades 1 option would have possibly increase Ram Trucks sales in the Tradesman option..

Last edited:

hornsan1

Reaction score
Im not seeing fwp pricing for the rebels. Did I miss it somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread