5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster FlowFx

Bjansma

Reaction score
I got the flowmaster super 10 put on a few weeks ago. So far i've been pleased with it. But I might remove the resonators. because it isn't quite as loud as I would like.

meltedcheez

Reaction score
I got the flowmaster super 10 put on a few weeks ago. So far i've been pleased with it. But I might remove the resonators. because it isn't quite as loud as I would like.
What is the drone like in the cab with the Super10?

Bjansma

Reaction score
What is the drone like in the cab with the Super10?
It is very quiet unless you step on it. Even on the interstate going 75-80mph it is still quiet. Im going to remove the resonators after my lease is up and see how it sounds after that

Bjansma

Reaction score
That sounds nice!

And it's about three level I'm going for, especially after my wife caught me listening to loud pipes online and said NO! Lol
I had the super 10 on my old 2011 ram and it was absolutely magnificent. I love it on the 19 as well so far.

BigBRebel

Reaction score
That sounds nice!

And it's about three level I'm going for, especially after my wife caught me listening to loud pipes online and said NO! Lol
The 3 level is on a scale of? Just curious. Thanks

Dad

Reaction score
Is the flowmaster fx setup like “ wake up my neighbors in the morning when i leave for work” that kinda loud? Or loud when you get on it?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Bjansma

Reaction score
Is the flowmaster fx setup like “ wake up my neighbors in the morning when i leave for work” that kinda loud? Or loud when you get on it?
Thanks!
depends on the muffler you get. I have the super 10 and I think it has a nice balance to it. loud when you want it to be but not obnoxiously loud when you start it up.

Reactions: Dad

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Thanks!

It shouldn’t I have the next level up which is the outlaw and that one will wake up your neighbors I’m actually looking into the flowFX because if that

Dad

Reaction score
It shouldn’t I have the next level up which is the outlaw and that one will wake up your neighbors I’m actually looking into the flowFX because if that

depends on the muffler you get. I have the super 10 and I think it has a nice balance to it. loud when you want it to be but not obnoxiously loud when you start it up.

thanks for the responses guys!
trying to find that middle ground between stock and obnoxious.
also just looking into direct fit so its a little easier for me to install myself.
i think the direct fit flowmaster fx should be fine for what im looking for.

ghostface

Reaction score
thanks for the responses guys!
trying to find that middle ground between stock and obnoxious.
also just looking into direct fit so its a little easier for me to install myself.
i think the direct fit flowmaster fx should be fine for what im looking for.

Let us know how it is if you do this one! I have been tracking this as well and wanted to see how the direct fit flowmaster fx would do. Also, link the one you get please :)

Dad

Reaction score
Let us know how it is if you do this one! I have been tracking this as well and wanted to see how the direct fit flowmaster fx would do. Also, link the one you get please :)

Definitely will keep this updated when/if i do. Wont be till after winter though, hands dont like to work out in the cold lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/