5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate people

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yea. That sucks. It won't be the last either. People suck.

At least my first scratch was my own. I ran over a fallen limb on the side of my driveway and did not notice its size. The end flipped up and dinged my door. Yea, it could buff out but then there will be another to take its place. I guess I am one of those damn suck @ss people too! 😆

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much PDR costs for small stuff like that?

I got three door dings out recently for $145. It was $85 for the first one and $30 for each additional. Seems to be the going rate around here. This guy came to my house to do it.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Yeah I fu(k!ng hate people with a passion. When I bought my 11 Ram used it was literally spotless. I, like most of us here, parked out in the far forty to purposefully keep my vehicle away from everything. I came out from a store only to see a fu(!king shopping cart up against the passengers front door. There wasnt a car in sight. If I saw it happen I would've thrown the cart through their windshield that how pi$$ed I was. I wound up scheduling an appointment with a local paintless dent removal shop. It cost me $180. but when they were done I couldn't tell anything had happened other than my wallet being lighter. I would highly recommend taking your truck to a PDR shop and let them work their magic but whatever you do, DO NOT try to mess with it yourself

Fatherof3

Reaction score
When my uncle bought a new car he always opened the trunk on the first day and put a scratch inside somewhere . He said " there that takes care of that so it's not new anymore " Unbelievably he never had anything else happen to it for the next 10 years he owned it . Just superstition but it worked for him . lol

beetlespin

Reaction score
There's a douchebag around every corner.

People just don't give a $hit. Especially the ones driving a piece of $hit.

NRitland2

Reaction score
It just shows where we are when its “inconvenient” to bring a freaking cart back to the corral or store…

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I gave up trying to keep the vehicles scratch/dent free a few rides back and go for the closest spots now. I still raise the truck, deploy the running boards and fold in the mirrors, but after the giant window pane incident on I-95, the bicyclist who poked a whole in my tail light and the dumb **** who pulled a hit and run on my rear bumper... I just repair as I go. 😣

Last edited:

Jako

Reaction score
I got three door dings out recently for $145. It was $85 for the first one and $30 for each additional. Seems to be the going rate around here. This guy came to my house to do it.
$80 for 2 good door dings. My body and fender shop charged me for what the PDR guy charged him. I had to drop the Ram off at his shop when the PDR guy was making the rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread