5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

yup ram

Reaction score
Even the Laramie can be ordered to a price of over 70k.
I'm living proof! The Laramie G/T package is tagged at $3k, but requires multiple other option groups also be added. In my case it ended up being a $10k option after selecting the night edition and Level 2 groups to go along with it. 😮
I considered getting a Limited Night Edition but I didn't want air suspension or the 12" screen. I initially wanted a Big Horn Night Edition with the Premium LED upgrade and BSM but those options were not available when tried placing my order. The Laramie Night Edition had what I wanted at the right price and the Level 2 package with BSM was available again so that is what I ordered. I actually like the 22" wheels that come on the Laramie better vs the 22" wheels that come on the Limited.
And here i thought i was the only crazy one that preferred the Laramie 22" wheels to the Limited 22" wheels. Glad I'm not the only one!

Reactions: x50

puddingstomp

Reaction score
I'm living proof! The Laramie G/T package is tagged at $3k, but requires multiple other option groups also be added. In my case it ended up being a $10k option after selecting the night edition and Level 2 groups to go along with it. 😮

And here i thought i was the only crazy one that preferred the Laramie 22" wheels to the Limited 22" wheels. Glad I'm not the only one!
Part of the reason I chose to do the Laramie Night Edition also. I wanted most of the stuff the Limited had, but then they released the GT and I had to have it.

The Night Edition wheels for the Laramie I honestly like enough that I might not change them.

Reactions: x50

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some things came up and the 2500 suits my needs better, Still don't know how people are waiting since March, not to mention those who have had a truck built...twice was it?
Talking with another dealers GM, they can indeed remove the name, it just requires that they talk to their rep, which makes me question the relationship this dealer has with theirs.
I'm well aware they wont scrap the VIN but still.
If you cant find the 2500 you want off the lot and end up ordering instead, make sure to send me your new VIN. I have made the mistake of expanding my data collection to all of RAM including the Saltillo factory.

Nate F

Reaction score
WS on 11/17. Dealer just called and said my truck will be in the Orlando rail yard on 12/1 and I will have it at the latest by the weekend. Looks like I will beat the Florida WS to lot by a couple of days.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Only 68 window stickers tonight, none were forum members.
Triple B....one day you will pick me...hopefully.

Flashes back to Gym Class: elementary, middle school, Jr High & High School............names being called for teams.................I'm still standing there.............."Who's Left?"........finally I'm chosen. Might have been my Jr year in HS that I figured out there was no kid named Who's Left.

If it's still @ inspection maybe they are doing a real top notch job at making sure everything is 100% Maybe it's just a few things "on order" Maybe it's the truck they are taking parts from to complete other orders. Maybe I should just stop watching here daily and wait for the weekly update from the dealer, she sends me one on Monday morning.

Nah - I'll keep checking and get educated and entertained. Keep up the GREAT work.

deanno33

Reaction score
Got estimated delivery dates to my dealer of 12/2 - 12/16. Wasn't expecting to get it before Christmas so that's cool.

Just ordered a Bakflip MX4 today to replace the soft tri-fold that comes on the BackCountry. Anyone know if trucks with factory tonneau covers arrive to dealers with them installed or does the dealer install them?

SunnyS

Reaction score
Has anyone got pics of the Blue Shade color to share.Is it like the Dodge Frostbite?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got estimated delivery dates to my dealer of 12/2 - 12/16. Wasn't expecting to get it before Christmas so that's cool.

Just ordered a Bakflip MX4 today to replace the soft tri-fold that comes on the BackCountry. Anyone know if trucks with factory tonneau covers arrive to dealers with them installed or does the dealer install them?
If it’s on the Build Sheet and Window Sticker, then the truck left the factory with it installed.

x50

Reaction score

I was looking at that cover. I went with the TONNOPRO hard fold TNP-HF-259 which is like the Advantage Hard Hat vinyl hard folder cover that I had for 11+ years on my last truck without any issues. It seems like since the Advantage brand was sold, they only make the cover with canvas instead of the marine grade vinyl. Ice/snow is much easier to clear off of the vinyl vs the canvas.

Doncogi

Reaction score
Pretty sure that 214xxx was a replacement order. Hard to get pissed off about th
That 214 was my original order that was made in late October. Subsequently, since my local dealer would not work with me on the price, I parted ways with them and reordered another 2022 Limited with MD. It would have been nice to get that vehicle so quickly, but not for the price the local dealer was going to charge. Btw, I apologize for not keeping with this thread and for my late reply, but I’m a newb here and haven’t even figured out how to subscribe to a particular thread yet in this forum. …And, I hope the fact that this was not a replacement order doesn’t **** anyone off too much 😊

Users who are viewing this thread