5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

joker22

Reaction score
Oh ok. What size wheel spacers do you have in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1.5 inch spacers with 12.5 wide Toyo tires. I shaved off the plastic wheel well insert that extends down to act like a flap. No more rubbing. The treads from the tires were actually catching the plastic flap right at the end of the wheel well insert, so it was catching more than it was rubbing. It’s fine now however

SurfRebel20

Reaction score
1.5 inch spacers with 12.5 wide Toyo tires. I shaved off the plastic wheel well insert that extends down to act like a flap. No more rubbing. The treads from the tires were actually catching the plastic flap right at the end of the wheel well insert, so it was catching more than it was rubbing. It’s fine now however
are the wheel spacers just for a little extra poke or did you have clearance issues with the wheels?

PHFT

Reaction score
Those look great, nice find on the price! Curious what install ends up costing you.

Im curious if anyone has had their factory Rebel wheels powder coated? I actually like the wheel pattern quite a bit, but also not a huge fan of the machined look. Actually, I’ve been looking for dark gray colored wheels for my black Ram.
I had the dealership get my wheels done before I picked it up and flip the tires so the white letters were on the inside, of course now the 2021 gives you the option to have the wheels and skid plate already come in black...oh well.

IMG_8011.jpg IMG_8518.jpg

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
I had the dealership get my wheels done before I picked it up and flip the tires so the white letters were on the inside, of course now the 2021 gives you the option to have the wheels and skid plate already come in black...oh well.

View attachment 83713 View attachment 83714
Take it through some mud and you'll never know what color the letters were.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
990090952141b166503dcefcf0fb21b2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread