5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4” lift 35 nitto on 20” fuel

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It looks like the RC kit uses a top hat spacer and a pre-load spacer... I'd bet that if you left the pre-load spacer out, you would end up somewhere between 4-5" of front lift?
The issue there is that it will give you an extra inch of rake. Most people want the truck leveled with the lift.

Boomer

Reaction score
It is a full suspension lift. Just a 6 inch top spacer in the front cut to 4.5 the rear is a spacer cut to 3 on top of spring. I looked into the 3.5 kit. Did not like the angles.

Ram1992

Reaction score
Has anyone else done this with the 6” kits? I’m thinking of going this route. I will utilize my mopar struts in the front with a 1.5” or 2” spacer.

RamSco

Reaction score
How’s the tires with a payload?
Sorry for the slow response. :) Biggest payload I've put on them is 6 people in the cab and a 21' inboard wakeboarding boat loaded with gear. Tires did awesome. Still quiet under load. I now have 11,000 miles on them all conditions including snow, ice, mud, rain and dry. No complaints what-so-ever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread