5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"DIABLO" MODIFIED PCM & INTUNE I3 COMBO 2019 5.7L - 8S ETQ 1500 - PKITDR57ET19-I3

chad202

Reaction score
Anyone get one of these combos yet? The issue people been having with the pulsar makes me nervous to get on of those and this is the newest from Diablo so figure it should be more reliable.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Anyone get one of these combos yet? The issue people been having with the pulsar makes me nervous to get on of those and this is the newest from Diablo so figure it should be more reliable.

I had the old I2 combo on my 2016 but it wouldn't work on my 2019 so I sold it and have been waiting for Diablo Tuner to develope one for the 2019's. So I can buy custom tunes for my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had the old I2 combo on my 2016 but it wouldn't work on my 2019 so I sold it and have been waiting for Diablo Tuner to develope one for the 2019's. So I can buy custom tunes for my truck.
DiabloSport launched tuning for the 2019 Ram back in May.

sawyer84

Reaction score
I'm interested in hearing some feedback on people that have the tune as well. I want to get the modified PCM and tune, but it's a lot of money and I want to make sure it'll be worth it.

TimH

Reaction score
Have it with Jay Greene custom tune for ARH longtubes. So far im lovin the power and mds off permanently. Throttle response is better. I bought the unlock PCM combo in order to keep my stock PCM.

sawyer84

Reaction score
I bet your truck sounds good with longtubes. What exhaust do u have. Did u have the tune on before the longtubes?

TimH

Reaction score
I have flowmaster fx direct fit. I had flowmaster fx catback before but too loud for me so i keep the resonators. Longtubes did trigger CEL, 93 octane canned tune got rid of it but not as good as Jay Greene transmission tune.

lrobbi

Reaction score
I have this setup... Purchased from Moes-Performance. The i3 is simple to upload the Tune to the New Unlocked PCM. I am enjoying this. I have the Jay Greene Tune and couldn't be happier. It moves out NICELY. The truck is much more responsive and I love the way it sounds with it drops down in gears. Money well spent... along with the LT Headers, CAI and larger T-Body.

Bigmikea

Reaction score
I have this setup... Purchased from Moes-Performance. The i3 is simple to upload the Tune to the New Unlocked PCM. I am enjoying this. I have the Jay Greene Tune and couldn't be happier. It moves out NICELY. The truck is much more responsive and I love the way it sounds with it drops down in gears. Money well spent... along with the LT Headers, CAI and larger T-Body.
I sent you a message...

Jonathan19Limited

Reaction score

Any sound clips of your exhaust setup?

sawyer84

Reaction score
@lrobbi I just sent u a message with my email to send that video to. Did u do any before/after times or dyno?

Cross88

Reaction score
How’s everyone liking there unlocked pcm and tunes? I’m debating getting one myself. Issues? Concerns, pros, cons. And I see people keeping there oem pcm, has anyone reinstalled it and have/have not had any issues?

lrobbi

Reaction score
How’s everyone liking there unlocked pcm and tunes? I’m debating getting one myself. Issues? Concerns, pros, cons. And I see people keeping there oem pcm, has anyone reinstalled it and have/have not had any issues?

To date I have been loving the PCM Swap. NO ISSUES what so ever. One of the positve is the ability to simply swap your OEM PCM if that is a concern for warranty etc. Runs like it came from the factory but MUCH better performance. All functions work just as if it was still the same OEM PCM- (Remote Start, UConnect phone App, etc.) For many the price is a "little" steep but I feel its worth it. For me its the next steps for better performance. No regrets what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread