Looking to replace my cargo box light (center high mounted over cab) with one that actually sheds some light on the cargo in the bed.
Mine shoots straight out, and not down nearly at all.
ECO is MDS, and comes on as follows:
- engine reaches operating temp
- tow haul is off
- no gear limit is set
- load is less than about 25%, is in gears 4-8 and RPMs > 1000 (or something like that)
- stays on until load exceeds 50%
- comes back on when load remains less than about 25% for at...
On the RAM H&K, all three dash speakers, the top speaker in the front doors and the two speakers in the rear headliner are all the same 2-way (mI’d-range and tweeter). All four lower door speakers are the same one-way bass speakers. The latter are pretty low quality 6x9 paper cone, foam...
Back in the day, many car manufacturers recommended changing the oil after break-in. I‘ve changed the oil on every new car at 1000 to 2000 mi.
Fast forward to 2020...my new 1500 5.7e now has about 1500mi (trouble-free, I’m very happily surprised to say) and I’m getting the itch...so, a couple...
Glad to hear some good reports, for once. I don’t have as many miles, but no problems yet with a 20 Laramie Crew (knock on wood). Quite happy with Lil’ Red...
BTW, is your dash digital speed display slightly brown in the middle? If so, its meant to be that way...
I also paid the $95, and think everyone is free to decide for themselves, but
- mileage in town AND at highway speeds is less (actual experience)
- 0-60 performance may be slightly better, but not much
- tows better, but under 8k and not in the mountains, not much difference
- no difference in...