5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky radio

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Several times now, my ‘20 Laramie 8.4 Nav radio refuses to turn off. Normally it shuts down when I turn the truck off, and open the door. Lately, on occasion, the radio stays on, the radio power button does nothing, and the five lights on the drivetrain mode button panel (next to the shift knob) all stay lit up simultaneously.

Nothing I do turns it off. Tried everything, including restarting, etc. Eventually it turns off, as it’s off when I go back to the truck, but I don’t know how long it stays on.

Anybody face similar?

jimk hunt

Reaction score
As for so many other things, unhook the battery for 20-30 minutes and that may be enough to banish the gremlin.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This reminds me of the first thing tech support says when you call them for a computer problem..."First try restarting your computer? :ROFLMAO:

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This reminds me of the first thing tech support says when you call them for a computer problem..."First try restarting your computer? :ROFLMAO:
I always want to reach through the phone and ***** slap them when they say that crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/