5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

retrax

1. J

Truck2go retractable tonneau cover

Looking to purchase this retractable tonneau cover for my 5th gen ram 1500 big horn crew cab no ram box, from truck2go, price is great, but anyone have any experience with these covers they can share? I was comparing it to retrax cover but can't go wrong with the price of truck2go, thanks in advance
  2. S

Limited w/MFT RetraxPro XR Install video

Hey all, I finally got my video up on youtube: It's kind of lengthy, but it is comprehensive and should cover everything regarding the Righton Brackets, Retrax install, and aftermarket LED bed installation. Hope it helps some of you guys out. Let me know if you have any other questions too.
  3. Hardmoney_ernd

Help, need input for roof top tent on bed rack!

So I, looking to put my James Baroud tent on my truck an am trying to get all the info I can before making the purchase. I been torn between the retraxone XR and a 3 bar system or the Voodoo 10 in system. If I do the voodoo system I am still tempted to get the Paragon bed cover. Any one know of...
  4. G

BUG and Retrax Tonneau Cover

I tried to do a search on this, but couldn’t find anything. I’m looking at ordering a RamBox equipped truck with the BUG, but I’ll want to put a tonneau on it as well. Do the bed rails / tie down hooks prevent installing a tonneau like the retrax mx?