5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZONE or BDS?

bibboboutkhil

Reaction score
Don't plan on doing much off-roading but I do live on a farm with an unpaved 1/4 mile driveway that gets muddy and has lots of bumps. Any reason to go with BDS over Zone?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All personal preference. Zone makes quality lift kits, just not quite as beefy as BDS. Unless you are doing hardcore offroading the BDS kit will offer you no advantage over the Zone kit. They are actually made by the same company. I went with BDS only because I wanted the 4" kit and they are the only ones that have one. The 6" lift kit was sent to the shop instead and they didn't catch it and installed it. I was going to make them swap it out for the 4" but I do like the look. However, had I known ahead of time I was going to go with a 6" kit I would have ordered Zone instead of BDS because it will rarely leave the pavement and I would have saved about $600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/