5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone Offroad Lift Kits?

Captin_hook

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was contemplating a suspension lift for my 2019 sport and i was just wondering if yall had any kind of feedback for a lift kit from zone offroad? Specifically a 6" lift?

I know they're the sister company for BDS and BDS is pretty much top of the line but i cant seem to find much info and many videos on anyone with 5th gens rocking a zone offroad kit.

Any info will help!
Thanks

Mikejones11

Reaction score
I wanted to put the zone 6 inch on mine but the wait time was super long. Ended up with the rough country 6 inch

Captin_hook

Reaction score
I wanted to put the zone 6 inch on mine but the wait time was super long. Ended up with the rough country 6 inch
How are you liking the RC lift? Again i am very green when it comes to lifts so i have no idea but i hear alot of people saying bad things about them??

Scmil

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was contemplating a suspension lift for my 2019 sport and i was just wondering if yall had any kind of feedback for a lift kit from zone offroad? Specifically a 6" lift?

I know they're the sister company for BDS and BDS is pretty much top of the line but i cant seem to find much info and many videos on anyone with 5th gens rocking a zone offroad kit.

Any info will help!
Thanks
I have the Zone and have no issues with it. I had a Zone on another truck before this and had no issues with that one either. The wait time for me was due to backordered knuckles. I can't speak for RC, but from most shops I called, they recommended against RC. I'm sure each company has its pro/con. I did op for the fox shocks, but did not get the upgraded UCA. After the lift, my angles are perfectly fine and have no complaints.

Mikejones11

Reaction score
For me the RC has been really good. The kit fit very well and the truck drives like stock even when 37s on it

Captin_hook

Reaction score
I was thinking about 22x12's on 35s as the new shoe package, would i need to do any trimming with a 6" lift??

Scmil

Reaction score
I cleared 35s on a 20x9 at +1, and have very little rubbing when adding 2 in spacers making it roughly -50 offset only at full lock in reverse.

Users who are viewing this thread