5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yokohama Geolander

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody runs Yokohama Geolander GO15 on theirs 22" stock rims ?
I was all set on Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/55r22, but they are crazy expensive in Canada, and not easy to get. And I came across these Yokohamas which are cheaper, and looking for some input. Thanks.

Doc33

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody runs Yokohama Geolander GO15 on theirs 22" stock rims ?
I was all set on Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/55r22, but they are crazy expensive in Canada, and not easy to get. And I came across these Yokohamas which are cheaper, and looking for some input. Thanks.
I'm thinking of buying these Yokohama tires as well but in 20 inch size to go with new wheels I just bought. Canadian tire has them on sale this week. Probably alot quieter than the Nitto.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying these Yokohama tires as well but in 20 inch size to go with new wheels I just bought. Canadian tire has them on sale this week. Probably alot quieter than the Nitto.
[/QUOTi
I was just searching the net, and 22” Yokohama is not available in Canada. States only. So annoying. I really want to leave my stock rims, so looks like gonna have to get the Nittos

Doc33

Reaction score
Did you want the 45 or 55 series tire

Users who are viewing this thread