5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YO from Texas

fatNfurious

Reaction score
YO wussup everyone,

I just got a NEW 2020 RAM 1500 Limited. I am loving the truck. I am NEW to RAM and came from a 2011 Tundra to this. It is literally night (Its blacked out) and day from what I had before. I am excited to modding it more. My first project will probably replacing the Dome and Interior lights with LEDs. I am looking forward to learning more DIY Maintenance and MODs for the truck.

Attachments

• NEW RAM (2).jpg
    NEW RAM (2).jpg
    105 KB · Views: 39

RookieDDZ

Reaction score
YO wussup everyone,

I just got a NEW 2020 RAM 1500 Limited. I am loving the truck. I am NEW to RAM and came from a 2011 Tundra to this. It is literally night (Its blacked out) and day from what I had before. I am excited to modding it more. My first project will probably replacing the Dome and Interior lights with LEDs. I am looking forward to learning more DIY Maintenance and MODs for the truck.
That is sharp looking. Congrats.

Ram1981

Reaction score
YO wussup everyone,

Nice looking truck congrats.
I am also looking for a limited i see you got it from auto nation in tomball do you mind sharing how much you paid for it

Skater

Reaction score
Welcome. Great to see kin from The Republic of Texas here with everyone.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! One day when I grow up I'll get a limited like you guys. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread