5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yellow dash lights?

Jack.

Reaction score
Anyone knows what these 2 lights mean?

Attachments

• 20211005_182051.jpg
    20211005_182051.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 70
“Forward collision warning” warning lights. You’ll also notice if you go in the infotainment vehicle settings, you can no longer enable or disable forward collision safety features.

I just had mine randomly go on while driving down the road yesterday. When I restarted it, the lights were gone and I could change the settings in the infotainment system again. I haven’t checked codes yet to see if anything was stored and I’m not sure why it happened to me since my truck was spotless.

“Forward collision warning” warning lights. You’ll also notice if you go in the infotainment vehicle settings, you can no longer enable or disable forward collision safety features.

I just had mine randomly go on while driving down the road yesterday. When I restarted it, the lights were gone and I could change the settings in the infotainment system again. I haven’t checked codes yet to see if anything was stored and I’m not sure why it happened to me since my truck was spotless.
That's what I thought it was too just wasn't sure about the one on the bottom right.

Same it popped up randomly as I was coming to a stop.

mine on only show the top left one but only when i remote started but rarely happen, restart the truck and it gone.

The one on the bottom right means FCW is off. When I had the error, I had both lights on. (Just as a reference for the OP)

For future reference, the owners manual describes what each and every one of those lights/symbols are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back