5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah or Nay?

DSPS

Reaction score
Have you decided on a wheel color for your truck yet? I'll be signing papers this week to order a '21 Olive Green Bighorn but I can't decide if I want black or bronze wheels. I won't have any chrome on my truck whatsoever. All of the badging along with the step bars will be black. I'd like to see more pictures of olive green trucks and what rims are on them but Custom Offsets only has a few on their website.

Truck in shop now to get grill painted del. red to match truck, paint my new sports hood, and switching out chrome surrounds around window to black.. the shop already told me they will not warranty the painting of the chrome grill, though they are planning on sanding/marring it up real good before painting... still deciding whether I should get my existing longhorn wheels powder-coated black or get the the bronze fuel rebels.. all my emblems already are black... only chrome left are the slits in the handle inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

du4life25

Reaction score
Could you post some pics when it's done?

My dealership is going to powder coat the factory wheels for me so I have set for winter. I'm sure the Wisconsin winters here are not real kind to after market wheels.

DSPS

Reaction score
Could you post some pics when it's done?

My dealership is going to powder coat the factory wheels for me so I have set for winter. I'm sure the Wisconsin winters here are not real kind to after market wheels.

Will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread