5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XM Guardian Uconnect vehicles-- apps don't recognize both vehicles

hemirob

Reaction score
Ok 1st world problem, so -20 below with windchill this morning, my wife and I will drive each others vehicles hers-2018 Durango R/T and my Ram but when trying to use the Uconnect/Guardian apps to do remote starts I have to use SXM Guardian app for one vehicle and the Uconnect app for the other one, I am not aware of any way to get both vehicles under one app and be able to use to one login to start either vehicle, does anyone one else know of any other way to do this? I am have called both Ram client care and SXM/Guarian and Uconnect and so far no one can get it figured out.

geotex1

Reaction score
Sounds like the vehicles are set up as separate accounts with the service. If you had instead of added onto one existing you could easily do what you are asking - I have both of my RAM trucks on one, and in the app you just swipe to choose which you want. On the desktop when I log in I also can select which I'm looking at. First awhile, I had all 3 RAMs on it till the dealer reflashed my trade in. I suggest giving the service a call with you fairer half and telling them what you want to do.

hemirob

Reaction score
OK thanks I think that is what happened the dealer had used an email that I had been conversing with them about when I ordered the truck, but didn't bother to ask if that is the email account that should be used. I had called both to Uconnect and Mopar.com to get the accounts merged a month ago and apparently that didn't happen and will call them again, thanks for letting me know its possible and should work that way!

Users who are viewing this thread