5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong Album Art Displays

Amerinamese

Reaction score
I did a quick search and didn't see my exact problem reported before. When I use Android Auto I keep Waze as my top card and media as my bottom card on the 12" display. When I listen to Amazon Music through Android Auto and have the music displayed on the bottom card the album art is always 1 song behind. For instance if I listened to Metallica and the next song, say Pantera, comes on it displays the Metallica album art from the song before. If I switch my display to full screen media the wrong album art is also displayed. If I switch the Android Auto display in the top card to show Amazon Music instead of Waze the correct album art is displayed. Has anyone had this same experience and is there a solution. It just irks me that the album art is displaying wrong.

claydawg

Reaction score
Noticed the same thing in my truck, but only with Amazon Music. Pandora works as expected.

notilloc

Reaction score
Mine does it too, but it doesn't just do it in my truck. I just deal with it because the sound quality is better than spotify and waaayyy cheaper than quobuz and tidal.

Users who are viewing this thread