5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With Eibach or Bilstein leveling Shocks UCA required?

Flupian

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new to trucks and was looking for some feedback. I picked up 2021 1500 BTS which comes with the off road group and wanted to raise the front just a bit. I was thinking of going with the adjustable shocks (leaning towards Eibach) to raise the front (.9 or 1.8, I don't mind a slight rake) and was wondering, with that size of a lift is it necessary to replace the upper control arms? Like I said I am new to this and want to make sure I do it right but I also don't want to end up doing something that was not necessary. Thanks for your help.

Ram1500rsm

Reaction score
You will be ok with factory and 2”. It doesn’t hurt anything having them with a 2-3” and most aftermarket ucas are optimized for that amount of lift.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
You will be ok with factory and 2”. It doesn’t hurt anything having them with a 2-3” and most aftermarket ucas are optimized for that amount of lift.
So you’re saying with th eibach at 1.8. UCA are needed?

Users who are viewing this thread