5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Charging on GT PKG

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Curious those of you with GT package does it have the wireless charging pad?
Currently when ordering in the system a flag comes up to say that when selecting GT package after convenience group, that the wireless charging pad gets deleted.
However, the one we have on the lot is GT and HAS the charging pad (and it works!)

Clearly many things change over the course of the build cycles but curious if any members have landed with/without on their 23's.

Papi4baby

Reaction score
It’s pretty crappy if you have an iPhone I will tell you. Not sure for androids.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
LOL my wifes iphone now ONLY will charge on a wireless pad. I want an old carphone maybe. full wired.

mike146

Reaction score
Have a 22 GT with wireless charging. Works ok with my android. Not fast charging.

jit11375

Reaction score
To clarify, GT package doesn’t automatically give you the wireless charging pad. My CGM has it, my black one does not.

Works okay, will keep my phone from losing charge over short drives if using CarPlay, and add a couple percent over longer drives.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
To clarify, GT package doesn’t automatically give you the wireless charging pad. My CGM has it, my black one does not.

Works okay, will keep my phone from losing charge over short drives if using CarPlay, and add a couple percent over longer drives.
Right. The ordering site actually says that GT package DELETES the wireless charging, but many still have it, so must be a new conflict.

mike146

Reaction score
@AnthonyRI

This is the time to speak to whomever you think you may be ordering from. RAMs own website and NADA site for pricing, all have little things that could possibly be ordered or combinations of packages that delete things in those sites, that you can actually order at dealer.

No site listed Delmonico Red as a color for a Rebel when I ordered, yet if you go to dealer it is a choice. Sure others have examples as well.

Good luck on getting what your looking for!!

WolfcatVader

Reaction score
My 23 GT Rebel has the chargers , I got the convenience package with it, they work great with my iPhone 13 as long as you line it up correctly in the slot.

Users who are viewing this thread