5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windshield leaking

Challa

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
I'm having a problem with my windshield leaking on the inside just wondering if anybody else is having this problem or maybe if this is a recall of some sort just find it very odd I've never had a vehicle do this before this is the factory windshield no cracks or anything.

Edit by Moderator: removed spam link

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
I'm having a problem with my windshield leaking on the inside just wondering if anybody else is having this problem or maybe if this is a recall of some sort just find it very odd I've never had a vehicle do this before this is the factory windshield no cracks or anything.
I’ve heard of many other areas where they have leaked, but not from the windshield that I can remember. Just another issue to add to the already long list😩

1500DFW

Reaction score
My new to me 19 Laramie would get standing water in the front foot wells every time it rained. I was able to reproduce it with a garden hose. Took it into the dealership and they reset the windshield. So far so good. But haven’t had a good rain yet. So we’ll see.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Can’t say I’ve seen this here before. I’d have the dealer take a look and go from there.

Cheres,

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't heard it being a common issue, I've had an issue on a replacement before but never on a factory windshield but it can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread