5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window Regulator

Differia

Reaction score
Hi
Do any of you guys know if the window regulators are adjustable to prevent the window from hitting the door panel?

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m sure if you wanted to take the time removing the door panel, and reaching inside the door frame you might be able to bend the mounting point of the regulator.

Me, I would take the warranty covered truck to the dealer and let them adjust the issue.

Last edited:

Differia

Reaction score
I’m sure if you wanted to take the time removing the door panel, and reaching inside the door frame you might be able to bend the mounting point of the regulator.

Me, I would take the warranty covered truck to the dealer and let them adjust the issue.

Brought into the dealer and they found nothing broke inside and replaced tint. Picked truck up and the same issue with the door panel.
Brought the truck back and was told its fixed. They replaced tint again and was told they made adjustments.
They cant confirm if the window is rolling down correctly because the tint takes 48 hours to dry and service man does not know if they tested window before applying tint.
To me it sounds like they are just replacing the tint only. Thats why I was wondering if you can make adjustments. Should have gave a little more information in my first post.

MattF

Reaction score
Brought into the dealer and they found nothing broke inside and replaced tint. Picked truck up and the same issue with the door panel.
Brought the truck back and was told its fixed. They replaced tint again and was told they made adjustments.
They cant confirm if the window is rolling down correctly because the tint takes 48 hours to dry and service man does not know if they tested window before applying tint.
To me it sounds like they are just replacing the tint only. Thats why I was wondering if you can make adjustments. Should have gave a little more information in my first post.
Why would the continue to replace the tint before determining if they have fixed the problem? You might consider a different dealership....

Differia

Reaction score
Why would the continue to replace the tint before determining if they have fixed the problem? You might consider a different dealership....

I have wondered the same thing. I think I am gonna pick the truck up today and if the problem is still there take it to another dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread