5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will lift affect advanced safety features

jason.ewing.908

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anybody in this grouo has done a lift with the advanced cruise control? Did it affect any of the safety features?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sometimes larger tires will affect the safety features. Good idea to re-calibrate for them as well.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The lift itself won't cause it to not work. The truck doesn't know how far off the ground it's sitting. I would imagine if you are going higher than 6" of lift, it will effect how accurate the sensors are with detecting objects lower to ground.

When you change tire sizes, it's a known issue that anything over about 34.5" will cause issues with park sensors. Not sure if that would effect adaptive cruise, or lane keep assist

jason.ewing.908

Reaction score
Im doing 3.5" lift with 295/65/20 which is essentially 35. Its a 2021 laramie. I have read people having issues with tire calibration.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread