5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will a 4th gen rough country 2.5 leveling kit work on my 5th gen

BCNJ

Reaction score
Hi, i have an unused rough country 2.5 leveling kit that i never got around to installing on my '16 and wanted to see if anyone knew if a 4th gen kit would work on my 5th gen. thx for the help

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If it's a top mount spacer it should fit. If you have ORG you'll have a rough time fitting the struts back in after rotating them 180°, but they will go in with persuading.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If it's a top mount spacer it should fit. If you have ORG you'll have a rough time fitting the struts back in after rotating them 180°, but they will go in with persuading.

Even without the offroad package, my passenger side took a little bit of effort to get back in.

Boxxer

Reaction score

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's the one you want if you want no rake... it's almost exactly level.

Jerry troop

Reaction score
I received a response from MotoFab on their 2.5in leveling kit and they said it is the same as the 06-18 kit. They are in the process of adding the 19 to it.
7:35 AM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hi,
Thanks for your interest. We do have a 2.5" kit for the 19' Ram. That kit can be found here:

https://www.motofablifts.com/2006-2018-DODGE-RAM-1500-2-5-LEVELING-LIFT-KIT-p/dr-2.5.htm

We are in the process of updating the listings to include the 2019 models.
Would this fit the 2wd aswell?

Boxxer

Reaction score
Just put it in...was a huge pain in the butt, but it fits and leveled the truck perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/